Monday 19 July 2010

Still Eating


I may not be blogging but I am still eating and continuing to indulge my fava obsession. It is still hot in Toronto and I am discovering just how much heat my laptop can put out - way too much.
The secret to this salad is to put the dressing, Dijon, vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper on the potatoes while they are still warm. Cook the potatoes whole, cut them into quarters and toss gently with the dressing. Add the blanched, skinned favas not long before serving with lots of chopped chives. Peas are good too, add a little shredded mint with them and their less work than favas.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Yum!!!
I think this would be nice hot also - especially with our freezing weather at the moment.

Anonymous said...

oooh, that looks great!
Ilze

Post a Comment